After Fireworks Dessert Party Coming to Magic Kingdom!
For many people coming to Magic Kingdom the highlight of their day is experiencing the breathtaking fireworks show held nightly called Happily Ever After. This show is held (weather permitting) at Cinderella Castle at 9:00 PM. It’s an amazing 18 minute show filled with lasers, lights, projections, and, of course, spectacular fireworks set to some of the most classic moments of beloved Disney and Pixar movies!
The Happily Ever After show debuted on May 12, 2017 and, along with the show, Disney introduced the Fireworks Dessert Party. This dessert party begins at 8 PM at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant where guests can dine on exquisite desserts inspired by Disney characters as well as ice cream, create-your-own-cookies, and enjoy coffee, tea, and various juices. After the party guests are taken to a special viewing area on the patio of Tomorrowland Terrace to experience Happily Ever After with an amazing view!
The prices for the dessert party before the fireworks are:
- Until May 27th: $79 per adult and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9) including tax; gratuity not included or required. Separate Magic Kingdom park admission is required.
- For events on or after May 28th: $84 per adult and $50 per child (ages 3 to 9) including tax; gratuity not included or required. Separate Magic Kingdom park admission is required.
Please note: This event does have limited availability, making reservations is strongly recommended as soon as dates become available!
Because this event is so popular Disney has decided to offer a new option for those who want to experience some wonderful desserts and have a magical memory of Happily Ever After! Announced on May 18, 2018, the After Fireworks Dessert Party will make its debut on May 28, 2018!
The After Fireworks Dessert Party will have different food offerings then the 8 PM event, but looks to be just as divine! Your evening will begin with the fireworks in a special viewing area in the Garden Plaza then guests will be escorted to the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant where they can enjoy numerous snacks and sweet treats inspired by the different lands in Magic Kingdom!
Among the delectable offerings are:
- Adventureland: Pineapple Delights
- Frontierland: S’mores Action Station
- Liberty Square: Ooey Gooey Toffee Cakes
- Tomorrowland: Cookie Table
- Main Street U.S.A: Strawberry Tarts
But that’s not all! Various snacks will also be served, including cheese cubes, spinach dip with crackers, and house-made mini egg rolls. A selection of fresh fruit will also be served as well as beverages including coffee, tea, and various juices.
Pricing for the After Fireworks Dessert Party is:
- $69 for adults and $41 for children (ages 3 to 9) including tax; gratuity not included or required. Separate Magic Kingdom park admission is required.
On July 3rd and 4th, and during select nights for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, guests can enjoy special themed holiday treats as well as holiday fireworks!
Guests can begin making reservations for the After Fireworks Dessert Party starting on May 17, 2018 by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Online reservations will be available starting on May 24, 2018.