My Disney Experience mobile app is an important must-have when you visit Walt Disney World Resort. And Disney has made it even better! Disney has redesigned My Disney Experience to offer more features that will make your vacation even better!
Guests staying at Disney World Resort hotel will now be able to see when the next bus will arrive at their resort all from My Disney Experience mobile app! The mobile app will provide real-time bus times and when the bus will arrive at their destination!
This new feature works when viewing an active Disney World Resort reservation on My Disney Experience. Whether you’re going to the four theme parks, two water parks, or Disney Springs you will now be able to get bus times in real-time!
- Simply go to My Disney Experience mobile app and tap on your Disney World Resort Reservation.
- Next, tap on See Bus Times. Note: This option will be available during your stay.
- You will see the estimated bus arrival time at your resort’s bus stop and estimated arrival time to your destination.
- You can view the estimated times for each bus stop if your resort has multiple bus stops.
- If no bus transportation is available to your destination then My Disney Experience will provide you alternate modes of transportation!
The new redesign to My Disney Experience is now available to download on the Apple Store for iOS and Google Play for Android. And, coming soon, is Disney’s new mobile app “Play Disney Parks“!
Disney continues to enhance and innovate My Disney Experience with new features with guests in mind! Make sure to check out our other articles and come back as we’ll post more news on all things Disney!