What better way to ring in 2019 than with your favorite Disney and Pixar characters! Now available for booking are two unique New Year’s Eve parties at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
Both celebrations feature entertainment, music, food and other refreshments. Guests will have a viewing of the Magic Kingdom’s New Year’s Eve fireworks to cap off the night. Now that sounds like the place to be for New Year’s Eve!
Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration!
This is a fun celebration for guests of all ages and recommended for families! Sarge from Toy Story will greet guest to this party located on the second floor of the Contemporary Resort. The world inside will be transformed into some of your favorite scenes from Pixar films such as:
- Finding Nemo
- Inside Out
- The Incredibles
Guests will also be able to meet some of their favorite characters from these movies!
Evening activities include
- Kid’s activities including Pixar face painting, balloon animals, and boot camp with Sarge!
- A DJ spinning Radio Disney hits straight from his Cars inspired DJ Rig!
- View of the Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks!
A Pixar themed buffet dinner featuring:
- Woody’s Favorite Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast
- Rex’s Manhattan Filet
- Wall-E’s Pan Seared Mahi-Mahi
- Sulley’s Beast White Cheddar Baked Mac & Cheese
- Build your own salad bar
- Kid favorite meals like chicken fingers
- Desserts and more!
This party runs from 8:00 PM – 12:15 AM. The cost is $190 per person including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets for this party call (407) WDW-DINE.
Disney Countdown to Midnight!
You can dance the night away in style at Disney’s Countdown to Midnight party! This party is for adults only and will be located at the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The ballroom will be transformed into an elegant wonderland complete with a Mickey Mouse mirror ball and character topiaries!
Evening activities includes
Highlights for the evening will include:
- The New Year’s Bash Band and a DJ will have you dancing all night long!
- “Cheftainment” station featuring some Signature Disney Dining restaurants and a wonderful seasonal menu.
- A very special appearance by Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
- Enjoy the Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve Fireworks out on the porte cochère with a flute of Champagne!
This party runs from 8:00 PM – 12:15 AM. The cost is $275.00 per person including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets for this party call (407) WDW-DINE.
Ink and Paint Club Experience
While purchasing tickets for the Countdown to Midnight, guest have the option to add on a VIP experience for the evening at the Ink and Paint Club!
The Ink and Paint Club is located across from Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and it will be transformed into a vintage Disney Animation-inspired room! It will have silver Chiavari chairs, metallic tables and references to classic Disney Animation to complete the room.
This VIP event begins with a featured reception from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM, one hour prior to the main party at Fantasia Ballroom and looks to be spectacular!
In addition to all of the events taking place in the Fantasia Ballroom, ticketed guests to the Ink and Paint Club will experience:
- A pianist providing live entertainment!
- A photo op with Mickey and Minnie Mouse in front of a Disney Animation backdrop!
- Special chef stations featuring tuna tartare, king crab, sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi!
- Special beverages including Champagne, cordials, and cocktails!
- Reserved seating at the Countdown to Midnight Party when it opens at 8:00 PM!
Admission to the Ink and Paint Club party can only be purchased in conjunction with tickets to the Countdown to Midnight party. It cannot be added on at a later date! The cost for admission to both parties is $450.00 per person. To purchase tickets for this special event call (407) WDW-DINE.
These unique events are the perfect way to ring in the New Year at Walt Disney World! Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and more (social media links at the top/bottom) and keep coming back for more Disney news!