Who’s the leader of the club that’s made for you and me? Mickey Mouse is turning 90! What better way to celebrate this milestone birthday than having celebrations at Disney Parks all over the world and more! So let’s find out about this epic birthday celebration!
This year marks the 90th anniversary of Mickey Mouse’s debut in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928!
In Parks Celebrations
Coming to all Disney parks around the world is the World’s Biggest Mouse Party which is a limited-time celebration of Mickey and Minnie. Throughout every Disney Park around the world there will be unique celebrations, merchandise, and food to celebrate Mickey turning 90!
- Starting November 18, 2018 guests in Disneyland can join in a special parade beginning at “it’s a small world” that will pause for a moment at Sleeping Beauty Castle then continuing down Main Street, U.S.A. finally ending at Town Square.
- In 2019 the World’s Biggest Mouse Party begins at Disneyland Resort!
Walt Disney World Resort
- From November 16 – 18, 2018 guests visiting Disney World can join in celebrating Mickey’s Birthday with special food & beverages and special merchandise!
- Guests can enjoy listening to the Dapper Dans sing “Happy Birthday” to Mickey Mouse on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom.
- Guests visiting Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom can join in a very special dance party at Rockettower Plaza Stage!
- Enjoy the celebrations in Magic Kingdom during the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street party!
- The World’s Biggest Mouse Party begins in 2019 at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Celebrate the World’s Biggest Mouse Party during the fall and winter of 2018 with special entertainment and surprises!
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Celebrate the World’s Biggest Mouse Party on Mickey’s 90th Birthday, November 18, 2018!
- There will be special foods & beverages, merchandise, and hotel room overlays!
- Plus special birthday stickers, only available on November 18th!
- The We Love Mickey projection show will be shown through the end of the year!
Shanghai Disney Resort
- View a giant Birthday card next to the Storytellers statue from Mickey’s pals!
- Enjoy special food and merchandise from November 16 – 18, 2018!
- Sing Happy Birthday to Mickey just before the nighttime spectacular show that takes place each evening!
- Enjoy a very special nighttime spectacular at Enchanted Storybook Castle on November 18, 2018!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- There will be special celebrations, decorations and merchandise in the fall of 2018!
Disney Cruise Line
- In 2019 the World’s Biggest Mouse Party will be celebrated across the fleet!
But that’s not all! Disney is also celebrating Mickey Mouse’s birthday outside of the Disney parks as well! Next, let’s take a look at how you can join and celebrate Mickey Mouse’s birthday without stepping foot at a Disney Park.