Disney has announced new and limited-time experiences that are coming to Walt Disney World in 2019! There is new magic coming to all four parks. So if you are planning a Walt Disney World vacation for 2019 then here are some experiences to look forward to!
Some of the new experiences begin as early as January 18, 2019:
- A new dance party is coming to Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom. Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party invites guests to dance and party with Mickey, Minnie, and friends in front of Cinderella Castle! The party will feature singers performing popular songs from “Mickey Mouse Club”. This is a party for guests of all ages to enjoy at Magic Kingdom!
- The popular barbershop quartet known as The Dapper Dans will spin harmonies and sing songs in honor of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. The quartet along with other entertainers will perform on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom!
- In addition to the entertainment, special Mickey and Minnie Mouse-themed merchandise and foods will be available at Magic Kingdom!
- Limited-time entertainment and other experiences will be featured at Magic Kingdom throughout 2019!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Incredibles 2 was a hit at the movie theatres in 2018. The Incredibles even hosted Super Party Time at the Rocket Tower Stage in Tomorrowland (Magic Kingdom). Now, the Parr family are moving to Hollywood Studios. Pixar Place will transform to a city from Metroville.
- Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone will host an incredible block party! Enjoy music and party with the popular characters from The Incredibles in this block party.
- Edna Mode will also make an appearance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! She will showcase some of her popular designs at Pixar Place.
- At Walt Disney Presents, step through the door into the world of Monsters, Inc. and meet Mike and Sulley! This is a picture perfect opportunity to pose with your favorite characters from Monsters, Inc.
- In Spring 2019, Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will be coming to Hollywood Studios! In this show guests will learn from Lightning McQueen’s years of experience on the track! You will also have the opportunity to meet McQueen’s friend, Cruz Ramirez, outside the Racing Academy!
- Oh, and there’s this new land that will open in Fall 2019…Star Wars: A Galaxy’s Edge!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Can you believe it will be the 25th anniversary of The Lion King? Disney’s Animal Kingdom will celebrate the 25th anniversary with Timon and Rafiki with Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party at Discovery Island! Party with Timon and Rafiki and show off your dance moves on the dance floor!
- There will be special photo opportunities to commemorate the 25th anniversary of The Lion King. Pose in front of three-dimensional (3D) scenes from the movie only at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to Epcot from January 18 to February 25! Indulge in culinary, visual, and performing arts throughout Epcot!
- Enjoy Disney on Broadway Concert Series daily during Epcot International Festival of the Arts! That’s right! The concert series will run seven days a week during this event.
- That’s not all! Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival returns March 6 to June 3! Taste delectable bites throughout Epcot and enjoy the beauty of dozens of Disney-themed topiaries around the park!
- The Garden Rocks Concert Series returns during Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The concert series will run daily seven days a week during the event!
- And, finally, enjoy IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth nighttime spectacular at the World Showcase Lagoon before it concludes its 20 year run at Epcot!
There are so many reasons to visit Walt Disney World in 2019! There is something to experience at each park with many new experiences to be added throughout the year. What are you most looking forward to at Walt Disney World in 2019?