V is for Voices of Liberty!
Voices of Liberty is an a capella singing group that can invites you into the rotunda at the American Adventure Pavilion in the World Showcase in Epcot.
- This 8 member group has multiple performances every day, singing beloved American classic songs that are sure to bring a smile to your face!
- The closer you sit to the center of the room the better the sound! Grab a seat on the floor, they don’t mind!
- Directly after the show head up the grand staircase and take in a viewing of the American Adventure!
W is for World Showcase!
The World Showcase is located in Epcot and is host to 11 countries around a beautiful lagoon. Over the years it has expanded to include new rides, restaurants, and attractions with many new attractions slated to open within the next few years!
- Foodies rejoice! If you like trying new foods, World Showcase is the place for you! Try visiting during the International Food & Wine Festival held during the fall for some truly unique bites!
- The shopping at World Showcase is quite amazing as well! Make sure to check out each pavilion for some amazing gifts!
- Make sure you keep your eyes peeled! You never know when a performance may pop up! From live music, to mimes, and street performers, there is always something fun happening!
X is for Xmas!
There is nothing like celebrating Christmas in Disney World! All of the parks have their own very special way of celebrating the season!
- Visit Magic Kingdom Park to see all of the beautiful decorations! At night see Cinderella Castle all decked out with thousands of holiday lights! On select nights celebrate with Mickey and his pals at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (for an additional fee of course)!
- At Hollywood Studios stroll down Sunset Boulevard and watch as the Tower of Terror transforms with amazing projections right in front of your eyes! Don’t forget to check out Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! at the Chinese Theater complete with projections, lasers, music, and fireworks!
- Guests visiting Epcot for the International Festival of the Holidays can join in the celebration of the holiday season throughout all of the countries of the World Showcase! Join celebrity narrators 3 times a night at the American Adventure Pavilion to hear the story of Christmas! Make sure to get there early or book a dining package to get the best seats!
Y is for Yak & Yeti Restaurant!
The Yak & Yeti Restaurant is located in the Asia section of Animal Kingdom. This restaurant features pan-Asian cuisine and a plethora of specialty beverages in a unique setting just outside of Expedition Everest!
- This is a wildly popular restaurant and reservations are highly recommended!
- From Pot Stickers to Seared Tuna Salad to Pineapple Upside-Down Cake there is sure something to please even the pickiest eaters!
- Take a look at the walls, they are beautifully decorated with Southeast Asian artifacts!
- Make sure to check out the Yak & Yeti Bhaktapur Market for some very special souvenirs!
Z is for Zurg!
At Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park, guests can fight the Evil Emperor Zurg with their very own space lasers!
- The Evil Zurg is stealing batteries from toys and it is up to you to stop him!
- Spin around and use your space laser and hit all the targets you can to fight the Evil Emperor!
- Hit special targets and earn points to be a Galactic Hero and save the toys!
We recommend a FastPass+ reservation for this attraction.
So there you have it! Some of our best Walt Disney World Resort planning tips from A to Z!