Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom is a ticketed event where, on select nights, a limited number of guests enjoy attractions and experiences with little to no lines! This summer, villains will be taking over this event with Villains After Hours!
You will see some of your favorite villains at Magic Kingdom during Villains After Hours. Villains After Hours will offer wickedly themed entertainment, food and beverages, merchandise, and more! Some of the highlights to this event include:
- Villain-inspired Additions – discover villainous enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Villains Unite the Night – an all-new stage show in front of the castle featuring Hades and Meg from “Hercules”, Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon – the fire-breathing dragon will be set loose around the park so make sure you have your cameras ready!
- Villain-themed Foods & Beverages – exclusive treats include Hades Nachos and Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake. There will be other treats inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, and Emperor Zurg! You may recognize some of the foods and beverages from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
You can also enjoy ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select beverages, included in your Villains After Hours admission!
But that’s not all, you can also dress as your favorite Disney villain! Dress for the occasion and show off your sinister side! Just be sure to follow the Walt Disney World dress code.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- It’s A Small World
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
Summer 2019 Dates
You can check in as early as 7:00 PM to get a jump-start to your night of fun! You can even watch Happily Ever After nighttime spectacular!
June 2019: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
July 2019: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
August 2019: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
Where To Buy Tickets?
Tickets for Villains After Hours go on sale on April 29, 2019. Tickets in advance are $139 per adult or child plus tax. Tickets purchased the day of the event are $144 per adult or child plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets for $109 per adult or child plus tax.
You may also like:
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom – Spring 2019!
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios – Spring 2019!
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom – Spring 2019!
We will update this post once the tickets go on sale and provide you the link to purchase your tickets.