Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019 runs on select nights from August 16 to November 1, 2019! Starting this year, Disney will introduce a new Halloween fireworks show to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom!
Disney released the first scene of the new fireworks show. The new fireworks show will feature state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, lighting, and dazzling fireworks. It will tell a story about how anything can happen on Halloween night. The story stars Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy on a trick-or-treating adventure as they find themselves in a haunted house. They will journey from room to room, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts, and other Disney villains.
You may also like:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019!
- What’s New at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019!
- Featured Foods for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2019!
- Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019!
We cannot wait for the new spooktacular fireworks show for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!