Forget all about those winter blues and get ready to spring into summer with amazing rates at seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels! The Spring Into Summer rates are available for stays between May 6 through June 30, 2019!
Now, more than ever, is a great time to visit Walt Disney World Resort and take in everything the resort has to offer! Here are some of the events available at Walt Disney World Resort during May and June 2019:
- At Epcot the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and Garden Rocks Concert Series is now in full swing.
- In Magic Kingdom guests can take part in Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration complete with the the Move It! Shake I!t MousekeDance It! Street Party!
- Don’t forget to say hello to Mickey & Minnie Mouse in Town Square Theater and sign their guestbook!
- At Animal Kingdom celebrate with Timon and Rafiki at the Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party!
- At Hollywood Studios make sure to stop by Toy Story Land and say hello to Woody and all of his friends!
One of the best ways to immerse yourself in all of the Disney magic is to stay at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels located right on Walt Disney World Resort property! These hotels are located just a short walk away from Disney Springs featuring a unique collection of shops, entertainment, bars, and restaurants! These hotels are well known for their remarkable first-class facilities, on-site amenities, and especially for their remarkable value!
- Guests staying at one of these seven Official Walt Disney World Resort Hotels can enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Extra Magic Hours allows you to enjoy extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World theme parks each day, either before the park opens or after it closes to regular park guests!
- Guests of these resorts also benefit from 60-Day FastPass+! You can make FastPass+ reservations to select attractions, shows, and more up to 60 days of your arrival to Walt Disney World Resort! Simply ask your travel provider to provide you the necessary ticket confirmation/hotel reservation number in order to take advantage of this service. Please allow 24-72 hours for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system!
But wait there’s more! Guests staying at any of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels will receive the “Disney Spring’s Passport” booklet. It contains discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants, shops, and restaurants including:
- Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante
- Frontera Cocina
- Wolfgang Puck Express
- The Polite Pig
- House of Blues Restaurant
- T-Rex Café
- Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
Guests staying at these seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels receive complimentary shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to and from:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney Springs at night
Sounds amazing, right?! The following seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering “Spring Into Summer” rates, as low as $80/night for stays from May 6 until June 30, 2019!
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: This is a wonderful hotel for families as it is the closest hotel to Disney Springs! It offers Disney Character Breakfasts 3 days per week, as well as the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to the Disney theme parks! For this hotel rates begin at $80 per room, per night.
- B Resort & Spa: This is a modern lifestyle resort that opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites. It features the full service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa and you can dine at American Kitchen Bar & Grill. Plus, you get complimentary Wi-Fi and a zero entry pool! For this hotel rates begin at $89 per room, per night.
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: This 325 room hotel offers two restaurants, Flamingo Cove and Trader’s Island Grill, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, as well as marvelous scenic views of Walt Disney World Resort and Lake Buena Vista. For this hotel rates begin at $95 per room, per night.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area: This hotel has newly renovated rooms just moments away from Disney Springs and offers complimentary Wi-Fi, heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, and continuous shuttles to the Disney Theme Parks! Children under 11 can eat free at the on-site restaurant, Palm Breezes. For this hotel rates begin at $95 per room, per night.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: This is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area! It features 229 spacious one and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad for the kids as well as tennis courts and on site dining at the EverGreen Cafe! For this hotel rates begin at $99 per suite, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: This 814 room hotel is conveniently connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge and features seven dining options, including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools, and a fitness center! For this hotel rates begin at $122 per room, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: This 1,011 room hotel is also just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Disney Springs. It features an exquisitely redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges on property! For this hotel rates begin at $127 per room, per night.
Additional perks of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- Purchase Disney theme park tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Services Desk.
- Shop at the Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel.
- Advanced tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
For more information on these special hotel rates or to make a reservation please visit the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels website. The special rates are available for stays from May 6 until June 30, 2019, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The Springs Into Summer rates is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
If you were entertaining the idea of visiting Walt Disney World, now more than ever is definitely the time to book your ideal vacation!
You may also like:
- Garden Rocks Concert Series Musical Lineup for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2019!
- Garden Rocks Dining Packages for 2019 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival!
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom – Spring 2019!
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom – Spring 2019!
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios – Spring 2019!
- Villains Take Over Disney After Hours – Summer 2019!