Get ready for Disney After Hours this Summer 2019! You can be among a limited number of guests visiting Magic Kingdom on select nights with special access to some of the most beloved attractions and experiences after hours!
Disney After Hours is a special ticketed event limited to a small number of guests. There is little to no wait time for the majority of the attractions. And, if that’s not enough, park guests with Disney After Hours tickets can enter the park as early as 7 PM! That means you can enjoy the Happily Ever After fireworks show!
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- It’s A Small World
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
Plus special character meet-and-greets and so much more!
Included in your price of admission will be a variety of treats including Mickey’s Premium ice cream and select beverages located at special carts all around the park.
Summer 2019 Dates
August 2019: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Thursday, August 22, 2019
- Thursday, August 29, 2019
September 2019: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Thursday, September 5, 2019
- Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Thursday, September 19, 2019
- Thursday, September 26, 2019
Where To Buy Tickets?
Tickets go on sale on Thursday, May 30. Tickets in advance are $125 per adult or child plus tax. Tickets purchased the day of the event are $129 per adult or child plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets for $95 per adult or child plus tax.
Purchase your tickets for this very special event today by calling (407) 939-7795! Visit Disney After Hours for additional info and to buy tickets online.
You may also like:
- Villains Take Over Disney After Hours – Summer 2019!
- New Dates Added for Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom – Spring 2019!
- Disney After Hours Summer 2019 at Hollywood Studios!
- Disney After Hours Summer 2019 at Animal Kingdom!
- H2O Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon 2019!