‘Fall Into Extra Magic’ at Walt Disney World with special rates at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels! You can take advantage of ‘Fall Into Extra Magic’ room rates at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays between September 1 through November 2, 2019!
Here are some of the offerings available September through November at Walt Disney World Resort:
- The much anticipated Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open on August 29, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- You can ride the Millennium Falcon in the interactive attraction ride, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Enjoy some interesting concoctions at Oga’s Cantina (reservations required)
- Feast on delicious foods at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Try the blue or green milk, or both, at the Milk Stand
- Savor a delicious grilled sausage and roasted pork wrap at Ronto Roasters
- Design your own droid at the Droid Depot
- Build your own custom lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop
- and more!
- At Epcot, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019 kicks off on August 29 and runs through November 23, 2019! You can enjoy cuisines and flavors from all over the world!
- Dance and listen to live performances at the America Gardens Theatre for Eat to the Beat Concert Series from August 29 through November 19, 2019!
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth nighttime show will come to an end on September 30, 2019!
- Epcot Forever, the new nighttime spectacular, will debut on October 1, 2019!
- Dress up as your favorite Disney character and trick-or-treat at Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! On select nights from August 16 through November 1, 2019, you can enjoy this special ticketed event at Magic Kingdom!
- Plus, special ticketed events on select nights are being held around the Disney Parks like Disney After Hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom!
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are located just a short walk away from Disney Springs. These hotels are well known for their remarkable first-class facilities, on-site amenities, and especially for their remarkable value! Guests staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels can enjoy the following perks:
- Extra Magic Hours – enjoy extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World theme parks each day, either before the park opens or after it closes to regular park guests!
- 60-Day FastPass+ – make FastPass+ reservations to select attractions, shows, and more up to 60 days of your arrival to Walt Disney World Resort! Simply ask your travel provider to provide you the necessary ticket confirmation/hotel reservation number in order to take advantage of this service. Please allow 24-72 hours for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system!
- Purchase Disney theme park tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Services Desk.
- Shop at the Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel.
- Advanced tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
But wait there’s more! Guests staying at any of the Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels will receive the Disney Spring’s Passport booklet. It contains discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants, shops, and restaurants including:
- Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante
- Frontera Cocina
- Wolfgang Puck Express
- The Polite Pig
- House of Blues Restaurant
- T-Rex Café
- Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
Guests staying at these Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels receive complimentary shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to and from:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney Springs at night
The following Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering Fall Into Extra Magic rates, as low as $79.99/night for stays from September 1 to November 2, 2019!
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: This is a wonderful hotel for families as it is the closest hotel to Disney Springs! It offers Disney Character Breakfasts 3 days per week, as well as the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to the Disney theme parks! Hotel rates begin at $81 per room, per night.
- B Resort & Spa: This is a modern lifestyle resort that opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites. It features the full service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa and you can dine at American Kitchen Bar & Grill. Plus, you get complimentary Wi-Fi and a zero entry pool! Hotel rates begin at $97 per room, per night.
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: This 325 room hotel offers two restaurants, Flamingo Cove and Trader’s Island Grill, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, as well as marvelous scenic views of Walt Disney World Resort and Lake Buena Vista. Hotel rates begin at $79.99 per room, per night.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area: This hotel has newly renovated rooms just moments away from Disney Springs and offers complimentary Wi-Fi, heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, and continuous shuttles to the Disney Theme Parks! Children under 11 can eat free at the on-site restaurant, Palm Breezes. Hotel rates begin at $89 per room, per night.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: This is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area! It features 229 spacious one and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad for the kids as well as tennis courts and on site dining at the EverGreen Cafe! Hotel rates begin at $112 per suite, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: This 814 room hotel is conveniently connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge and features seven dining options, including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools, and a fitness center! Hotel rates begin at $104 per room, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: This 1,011 room hotel is also just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Disney Springs. It features an exquisitely redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges on property! Hotel rates begin at $115 per room, per night.
For more information on these special hotel rates or to make a reservation please visit the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels website. The special rates are available for stays from September 1 to November 2, 2019, based on availability.
Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The Summer Fun rates are not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
You may also like:
- Food Menu for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019!
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series Musical Lineup for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- What’s New at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2019!
- Mid-Day Magic Ticket Offer for Walt Disney World Resort 2019!
- Disney After Hours Fall/Winter 2019 at Animal Kingdom!
- Disney After Hours Winter 2019 at Magic Kingdom!