‘Celebrate the Magic’ during the holiday season at Walt Disney World with special rates at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels! You can take advantage of ‘Celebrate the Magic’ room rates for stays between November 11, 2019 through January 8, 2020!
Here are some of the offerings available November into January at Walt Disney World Resort:
- The much anticipated Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- You can ride the Millennium Falcon in the interactive attraction ride, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Enjoy some interesting concoctions at Oga’s Cantina (reservations required)
- Feast on delicious foods at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Try the blue or green milk, or both, at the Milk Stand
- Savor a delicious grilled sausage and roasted pork wrap at Ronto Roasters
- Design your own droid at the Droid Depot
- Build your own custom lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop
- Join the Resistance in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction, opening December 5, 2019!
- Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! kicks off this holiday season on November 8, 2019, to January 5, 2020! The buildings and rooftops come to life with holiday joy. Enjoy scenes from Mickey’s Christmas Carol, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, and more along with holiday tunes and stories brought to you by Mickey Mouse and friends!
- That’s not all! Sunset Seasons Greetings brings The Hollywood Tower Hotel to holly-jolly life with colorful projections, new laser effects and snow. Mickey Mouse, Olaf and friends bring stories, songs and holiday cheer!
- At Epcot, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2019 kicks off on November 29 and runs through December 30, 2019! Enjoy the Candlelight Processional each night with celebrity narrators that tell the story of Christmas and accompanied by a choir and 50-piece orchestra!
- Epcot Forever, the new nighttime fireworks spectacular, debuted on October 1, 2019 at the World Showcase. This new fireworks show features dazzling fireworks, choreographed kites and stunning laser effects!
- Over at Magic Kingdom, the Christmas season is underway with holiday decors throughout the park. On select nights from November 8 to December 22, 2019, you can enjoy Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019! This is a special ticketed event where you can enjoy holiday festivities, holiday treats and special eats, Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration stage show, Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, and the new nighttime spectacular Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show!
- Celebrate the holiday season with Holidays at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! On Discovery Island, you will find life-size, artisan-sculpted animal puppets like a Merry Menagerie of reindeer, foxes and polar bears. At night the rooftop luminaries and bird lanterns light up the sky. The Tree of Life awakens each night with wintry tales for the holiday season.
- Discover festive experiences, joyful entertainment, season treats, dazzling decor and more at Disney Springs!
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are located just a short walk away from Disney Springs. These hotels are well known for their remarkable first-class facilities, on-site amenities, and especially for their remarkable value! Guests staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels can enjoy the following perks:
- Extra Magic Hours – enjoy extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World theme parks each day, either before the park opens or after it closes to regular park guests!
- 60-Day FastPass+ – make FastPass+ reservations to select attractions, shows, and more up to 60 days of your arrival to Walt Disney World Resort! Simply ask your travel provider to provide you the necessary ticket confirmation/hotel reservation number in order to take advantage of this service. Please allow 24-72 hours for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system!
- Purchase Disney theme park tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Services Desk.
- Shop at the Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel.
- Advanced tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
But wait there’s more! Guests staying at any of the Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels will receive the Disney Spring’s Passport booklet. It contains discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants, shops, and restaurants including:
- Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante
- Frontera Cocina
- Wolfgang Puck Express
- The Polite Pig
- House of Blues Restaurant
- T-Rex Café
- Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
Guests staying at these Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels receive complimentary shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to and from:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney Springs at night
The following Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering Celebrate the Magic rates, as low as $85/night for stays from November 11, 2019 through January 8, 2020!
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: This is a wonderful hotel for families as it is the closest hotel to Disney Springs! It offers Disney Character Breakfasts 3 days per week, as well as the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to the Disney theme parks! Hotel rates begin at $89 per room, per night.
- B Resort & Spa: This is a modern lifestyle resort that opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites. It features the full service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa and you can dine at American Kitchen Bar & Grill. Plus, you get complimentary Wi-Fi and a zero entry pool! Hotel rates begin at $109 per room, per night.
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: This 325 room hotel offers two restaurants, Flamingo Cove and Trader’s Island Grill, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, as well as marvelous scenic views of Walt Disney World Resort and Lake Buena Vista. Hotel rates begin at $110.49 per room, per night.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area: This hotel has newly renovated rooms just moments away from Disney Springs and offers complimentary Wi-Fi, heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, and continuous shuttles to the Disney Theme Parks! Children under 11 can eat free at the on-site restaurant, Palm Breezes. Hotel rates begin at $85 per room, per night.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: This is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area! It features 229 spacious one and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad for the kids as well as tennis courts and on site dining at the EverGreen Cafe! Hotel rates begin at $118 per suite, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: This 814 room hotel is conveniently connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge and features seven dining options, including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools, and a fitness center! Hotel rates begin at $98 per room, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: This 1,011 room hotel is also just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Disney Springs. It features an exquisitely redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges on property! Hotel rates begin at $108 per room, per night.
For more information on these special hotel rates or to make a reservation please visit the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels website. The special rates are available for stays from November 11, 2019 through January 8, 2020, based on availability.
Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The Summer Fun rates are not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
You may also like:
- Celebrity Narrators Announced for Epcot’s 2019 Candlelight Processional
- 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Are On Sale!
- Disney After Hours Winter 2019 at Magic Kingdom!
- Disney After Hours Fall/Winter 2019 at Animal Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019!
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show and More are Coming to Magic Kingdom!