In a salute to all nations, but mostly America, there is a new quick service location coming to the World Showcase in Epcot! NOW OPEN
Coming soon to at The American Adventure pavilion is the all new Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue! From chicken and ribs to burgers and even plant based options, there is surely something for everyone in your family to enjoy!
This new dinning location replaces the Liberty Inn which closed on July 8, 2019. It has been re-imagined as a smokehouse cook-off featuring the most patriotic Muppet of all, Sam Eagle!
First up are the main entrées at Regal Eagle Smokehouse. There are 9 main entrées with something for absolutely everyone!
Some of the menu highlights include:
Barbecue Burger – a grilled burger topped with barbecue pork, a fried onion ring, served with your choice of side for $13.49 + tax.
Memphis Dry-rub Pork Ribs – pork ribs dry-rubbed and slow-smoked served with your choice of side for $15.99 + tax.
Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich – slow-smoked beef brisket topped with a spicy mop sauce stacked between two pieces of garlic toast for $12.99 + tax.
Kansas City Smoked Half Chicken – slow-smoked half chicken served with a piece of garlic toast and your choice of side for $13.99 + tax.
Power Greens Salad – for a lighter option try the Power Greens Salad which is served with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus fruit tossed in a citrus vinaigrette for $11.49 + tax.
Barbecue Jackfruit Burger – there is even a plant based option! The Barbecue Jackfruit Burger will feature a plant based patty, topped with BBQ Jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast for $12.99 + tax.
There are 7 different sides available to pair with your entrée that look so, so good!
- Beer-battered Onion Rings
- Burnt-end Baked beans
- Creamy Coleslaw
- French Fries
- Garlic Toast
- House-made Pickles
- Macaroni & Cheese
These options can also be purchased separately for $4.99 each + tax.
Kids meals include items such as:
- Chicken Salad – $7.49 + tax.
- Barbecue Chicken Leg – $7.99 + tax.
- Cheeseburger – $7.79 + tax.
- Barbecue Rib – $8.99 + tax.
All Kids Meals are served with Coleslaw and Watermelon with a choice of lowfat milk or a small bottled water!
While there are only 3 different dessert options to choose from, they are all quintessentially American and sound absolutely delicious!
- Banana Pudding
- S’mores Brownies
- Fresh Watermelon Cup
All of the desserts are $4.99 + tax.
There are lots of different All-American beverages to choose from! Some highlights include:
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider – Cincinnati, OH – 16-oz can $9.25 + tax.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager – Boston, MA 16-oz draft $9.25 + tax.
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA – Tampa, FL $9.25 + tax.
- Seven Daughters Pinot Noir – California 250 mL can $12.00 + tax.
- Surf Swim Chardonnay – California 250 mL can $12.00 + tax.
- Tennessee Lemonade – Jack Daniel’s Whiskey with Odwalla® Lemonade and Peach $14.00 + tax.
- Berry Punch – (non-alcoholic) featuring white grape juice with strawberry, peach, and blackberry $4.99 + tax.
- Assorted Coca-Cola® fountain beverages and Joffrey’s Coffee also available.
We absolutely cannot wait to try this new quick service location on our next visit to Epcot! The newly re-imagined area will be a perfect place to sit back and relax, even if it’s just for a moment, while enjoying some heavenly All-American grub!
You may also like:
- Space-Themed Restaurant to Open in 2020 at Epcot!
- New Attractions and More are Coming to Disney World in 2020!